Canadian Company Search Engine is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-03-31. The program can be installed on Win98, Windows2000, WinXP.
Gernerate your own sales leads or maillinging list in 1 minutes!
CCSE is a powerful search engine of Canadian company information and capable of searching out relevant companies and their contacts instantly in accordance with your enquiry configuration.
You shall instantly have the company information you have desired : your potential customers, your business partners and the ideal suppliers.
CCSE is your perfect marketing tool.
1. Look through the detailed profile of a particular company, as well as the style of its contact persons and its product list.
2. It is possible to make ordering sequence of the messages by sorting company name, e-mail address, telephone number, number of staff and the establishment year.
3. The enquiry conditions can be industry, geographic location, area phone code, keyword of company name, keyword of product/service, number of staff, zip code and establishment year, as well as configuring any composite of the search conditions.
4. Export the e-mail address out.
5. Double-clicking the URL shall lead you directly to the company website.
6. Double-clicking the e-mail address shall immediately activate the Outlook Express to send a mail.
7. Export the messages of companies or their contacts you are interested into four formats : mdb, excel, csv and html.
8. You can open the Canadian Company Database (mdb format) directly with Microsoft Access 2000 or above.
Canadian Company Search Engine (version 1.0.1) has a file size of 978.52 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 284 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.